Total Endurance Advice
This shoe has been a popular option with the Total Endurance athletes for anything off-road. The new mission grip provides a huge deal of grip via its lugs and traction patterns. As trails shoes go, it still provides some cushioning for those longer trails or mixed terrain routes. A number of people love the shoe for hiking as it provides a light alternative to a hiking boot. This waterproof option comes with a 100% waterproof membrane for winter conditions.
Click here to check out the full ON Running range
Not in stock?
Don't see your size or colour? Drop us a message as we can order directly from ON.
- Drop: 6mm
- Weight: 295grams
- ON membrane for 100% waterproof
- Missiongrip outsole for improved traction in changeable conditions
- Upper mesh contains targeted ventilation for cooling and comfort
- Reinforced upper for increased protection
- Zero gravity cloud elements for improved cushioning for those tricky downhill descents
- Zig-zag traction pattern for improved grip on smooth surfaces
Trail running, long off-road runs
Why not pop into our Aberdeen based-store to chat through the options and receive a Free Run Gait Analysis.
Running shoe sizing is very personal but we would recommend that you have sufficient width that you can wiggle your feet and enough space at the front. We typically recommend around half a thumbs width to give you sufficient space. This usually results in you going up half a size from your regular shoe size. These elements are all key to avoid you suffering from blisters, rubbing, pins and needles and black toenails.