The Orca Alpha is built using the most flexible neoprene available and combined with 0.88mm in the arms gives the swimmers maximum freedom when swimming it is one of the most flexible wetsuits on the market and is designed for strong swimmers who want a wetsuit that does not restrict their stroke. The arms are 0.88mm thick which gives ultimate freedom when swimming. With a buoyancy neutral design, the wetsuit won’t elevate the swimmers position in the water.
- 0.88 FREE - 0.5mm thick combines the best lining with a titanium coating for better thermal insulation. The most elastic material on the market.
- Yamamoto 44 neoprene - The exclusive Yamamoto 44 technology from Orca’s high-end range is the most elastic version of 1.5 mm neoprene.
- Hydrodynamics - Nano SCS for an even lower drag co-efficient, ensuring the fastest swim possible
- Decreased Buoyancy - Thinner and more elastic material will help maintain a more neutral and correct position in the water
- More Freedom of Movement - The reduced buoyancy with the combined shorter reversible zipper makes this wetsuit feel like a second skin.
If you would like to try on this wetsuit for sizing, please contact us and we can arrange a wetsuit fitting.