Ideal for first-time rear hydration system buyers
- Ergonomically designed so you can easily access the bottle even with limited flexibility
- No trouble getting on and off the bike. The low mounting position provides enough clearance to easily swing your leg over the saddle
- Adjust bottle height by up to 1” to perfectly position to your comfort level
Worry-free bottle security
- High-gripping XENON cages tout an 8lbs grip force (approx) – within the ideal range of rear system grip force for worry-free bottle retention
Easy storage upgrades readily available
- Add an XLAB MINI BAG – a compact storage bag that sleekly mounts between the cages!
- MINI BAG easily fits all the essentials for a clincher repair kit – 1 tube, XLAB AIR STRIKE CO2 cartridges, patch kit, XLAB inflator and tire levers
2 Mini Wing Cage mounting brackets and 2 XENON Cages
Silver mounting brackets with black cages
6061-T6 Aluminum mounting brackets. Nylon composite cages.
Cage Grip Force:
8lbs (3.6 kg) approx
3 Year Limited Warranty