PIRELLI P ZERO RACE TLR SL
Using experience from World Tour racing teams Mitchelton-SCOTT and Trek-Segafredo, coupled with a constant desire for excellence, the Pirelli engineers have developed the best performing tyre ever concieved by the iconic brand.
The P ZERO™ Race TLR SL is crafted to pack all the benefits of tubeless technology, grip, rolling and handling, into a race-ready all-rounder which outperforms anything we have done before, tubulars included. After three years of development working with the fastest racers at the World Tour level, Pirelli designed this new tubeless-ready tyre with the new SmartEVO compound to provide our Pro Riders, as well as yourself, with the best Pirelli tyre ever made!
- Low rolling resistance
- Dry & wet grip,
- Supreme comfort
- Puncture protection
- Mileage longevity
- Superior handling for extreme safety feeling.
- Smart Evo Compound - Latest generation blend of smart polymers to provide maximum grip with a low rolling resistance = Faster coupled with better control on any road or surface
- Techwall Road - New TLR casing technology with an added layer of reinforcement to provide superior puncture protection in a lighter structure = Ultra high performance race-day tyre with a best in class rolling to protection ratio
- Tubeless Ready - Rim compatibility developed under ETRTO standards and for modern wide rims
- Sizes: 700x24, 26, 28, 30c
- Casing: 120tpi, TLR
- Tech: Techwall
- Compound: SmartEvo
- Weight: 24c > 230g, 26c > 245g, 28c > 275g
- Optimal Internal Rim Width: 24c > 17mm, 26c > 19mm, 28c > 19mm