Quarq Riken AL Power Meter
Features & Benefits
- Forged aluminum crank arms
- Available in 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm and 175mm lengths.
- Power measurement in the crankset spider — the heart of your bicycle, its sole job is to convert the effort from both legs to forward motion.
- 10K™ temperature compensation eliminates temperature effects on power measurement.
- AxCad™ accelerometer cadence removes the need for a magnet.
- The LED and visible ANT+™ ID streamline installation and operation.
- OmniCal™ means you can change chainrings without affecting accuracy.
- Power Balance™
- CR2032 battery – 300 hours of riding time.
- +/- 1.5% accuracy
- Uses the same power meter spider as RIKEN R, but forged aluminum crank arms instead of carbon fiber.
- Sold as a chassis (without chainrings).
- Requires a compatible SRAM bottom bracket.
- RIKEN AL is not compatible with the BBright bottom bracket standard.
- Works with 10- and 11-speed chainrings from SRAM, Shimano® (10-speed only), Rotor (130 BCD only), Praxis, WickWerks and others.