*DUE IN STOCK LATE MAY - EARLY JUNE*
To further advance the Auriga's racing design Tifosi has been working with professional race teams to make the Auriga frameset faster than ever...
This, the third generation of multi race winning frame, has fully integrated internal cable routing, capable of running internally from shifter to derailleur. It is quick in the sprints but also comfortable enough for the challenging terrain of UK road racing.
The frame uses Toray T800 carbon to add stiffness and T700 to allow flexibility in key areas, giving comfort where needed. Designed using CFD aerodynamics (Computational Fluid Dynamics) not just wind tunnel testing, the latest research has shown the truncated foil design allows air to move around the frame from any angle as efficiently as possible. This means aerodynamics in real world situations, not just in wind tunnels.
The rear stays have been redesigned for additional comfort and improved braking, allowing clearance for up to 28mm tyres. Disc brakes mount using the new flat mount standard for hydraulic or mechanical calipers and thru-axles keep everything stiff and secure.
Designed and assembled in the UK.
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Frame: UD Toray T700 and T800 Carbon
- Forks: Carbon UD 1-1/8" to 1-1/2" with ACR internal routing
- Fitting: Mechanical or Electronic
- Brakes: Flat Mount Disc
- Bottom Bracket: 86.5x41mm
- Seatpost: Carbon Aero Seatpost
- Max Tyre Clearance: 700x28c
- Frame Weight: 1.22kg
- Components: Shimano Ultegra R8000 Hydraulic
- Chainset: Gossamer 34/50t Chainset
- Cassette 105 R7000 11/32t
- Disc Brakes: Shimano Ultegra Hydraulic
- Chain: KMC X11
- Saddle: Selle Italia Model X
- Bar/Stem: Deda/FSA ACR (Internal Cable Routing)
- Wheelset: Vision Team 30 TLR Disc
- Tyres: Racepac 700x28c
Spec may be subject to change due to availability