Neoprene Heat-Tech Swim Socks are perfect for the open water swimmer who struggles with cold feet. Thanks to the velcro fastener, water block technology and the titanium lining make this one of the warmest neoprene socks on the market! Come and try them in our Aberdeen based store here at Total Endurance.
Neoprene Heat Tech Socks:
What makes this product different:
- Some of the warmest and most water tights socks on the market
- High stretch 3.5mm thick neoprene with Titanium lining for warmth
- Liquid seal finish and Smoothskin closure system to reduce water entry
- Increased length with Velcro closure to ensure the socks stay in place.
- Increased Sock Length: Gives the option to tuck into wetsuit.
- Velcro Fastener: Helps to reduce water ingress and keeps sock in position.
- Water Block: An innovative Smoothskin closure system.
- Insulated Neoprene: With titanium lining to help keep feet warm.
- External Seams with Liquid Seal Finish: Watertight, comfortable and durable.
- Sole Pattern Grip: Provides protection and grip when walking to the water.
These innovative swimming socks are some of the warmest available on the market, perfect for those who suffer from cold feet or swim through the spring, autumn or winter. These booties are 3.5mm so slightly thicker than Zone3’s standard socks and come complete with a titanium lining to reflect the body's heat and improve warmth.
They are made from high-stretch material to ensure a great fit and flexibility during the swim.
The seams are glued, double-blind stitched and then liquid-sealed on the external side to help ensure they are watertight and durable.
The Zone3 socks also have a unique Smoothskin Waterblock system at the top to help keep water ingress to a minimum as well as a Velcro strap to help minimise any water entry. They also feature a durable gripped sole to enable walking to and from the water.
A fantastic pair of socks to keep you warm and in the water for as long as you can manage.