Venator-X Swim Goggles
Train and race in the open water or the pool, the Venator-X excels equally in both. A flexible build optimises their fit for a variety of face shapes and sizes, ensuring comfort and distraction-free performance. Available with polarised mirror, photochromatic or tinted lenses, the Venator-X is the goggle you can rely on regardless of weather or water conditions.
An exclusive mould developed in collaboration with leading pro Ironman swimmer Josh Amberger. This is Josh’s training goggle of choice as he builds up to achieve the first out of the water accolade at Kona for third successive year.
- A variety of lens options available depending on the conditions.
- Polarised Mirror lenses reduce the suns glare from the water.
- Photochromatic lenses automatically darken in brighter conditions and remain clear in low light conditions.
- Tinted lenses reduce the brightness of indoor pool lights.
- Super soft silicone gaskets minimise pressure around the eyes to keep you comfortable throughout even your longest swims.
- LUCID lenses with Anti-Fog coating provides crystal clear vision preventing the need for mid swim demisting.
- HORIZON wide-angle, curved lenses offer superior vision allowing you to carefully navigate your direction and spot any other swimmers.
- Double strap with dimpled grips and easily adjustable sizing.
- 100% UVA/UVB protection.