The Zone 3 Aspire offers high levels of flexibility with its one-piece shoulder and chest panel gives it the feeling of a premium wetsuit at a mid-range price.
Optimal wetsuit for swimmers who want a wetsuit that combines good flexibility with high levels of buoyancy and a wetsuit that is designed to be taken off quickly.
- One of the highest-rated wetsuits of the last decade.
- Perfect for beginners all the way through to elites.
- Enhanced integrated one-piece shoulder and chest.
- Aerodome Buoyancy panels on the legs and hips.
- Improved laser-cut collar design.
- Made with 100% Yamamoto materials.
- SCS Nano coating.
- Comes with a free mesh storage bag.
If you would like to try on this wetsuit for sizing, please contact us and we can arrange a wetsuit fitting.
Men’s Zone3 Aspire Wetsuit:
220 Triathlon: Editor’s Choice and 10/10 Rating
220 Triathlon: Best Buy 2017
220 Triahlon: Best Value 2018
Triathlete Europe: 10/10 Rating
What makes this product different:
- One of the highest rated wetsuits of the last decade winning a wide range of industry awards. Perfect for beginners all the way through to elites.
- New integrated one-piece shoulder and chest panel design to increase flexibility and distance per stroke.
- New Aerodome Buoyancy panels on the legs and hips for up to 30% more buoyancy than standard neoprene.
- New Laser-Cut collar designed for a more comfortable ‘soft-seal’ fit around the neck
- Made with 100% Yamamoto materials to ensure a much lighter, more flexible suit for maximum comfort and performance.
- SCS Nano coating to significantly reduce the underwater coefficient of dynamic friction.
- Designed for a fast, smooth and natural feeling swim.
- Every suit comes with a free mesh bag for storage.