Skip to content
Introduction to Open Water Swimming
If you're new to Open Water Swimming and want to learn the basics in a controlled, safe environment our Introduction to Open water swimming is a great place to start.
These sessions are designed for anyone new to Open Water and will go over the basics including:
- Welcome & safety brieﬁng
- Wetsuit fitting
- Water entry & acclimatization
- Open Water Safety
- Learning to sight effectively
- Navigating around buoys and other obstacles
Following the sessions there will be time to ask the coaches any questions about open water swimming you might have.
All the coaches are British Triathlon Level 3 coaches.
Wetsuit hire is available but must be booked in advance.
The cost of the session is £10pp (wetsuit hire £10)
We are limiting the number in the session to a maximum of 15. Its advisable to book early to avoid missing out.
To book your place or if you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device