Venta Disc 105 Di2 Stone Grey Bike
To those who claim that quality construction and long-lasting performance are concepts available to only a select few, we have just one word: Venta.
Handmade by Basso with the same extreme attention to quality and detail used to make the most premium frames in the range, the Venta represents a fantastic value proposition. Made to race, made to last, the Venta is built to give lasting performance for years to come.
Your Power, your Speed: The oversized bottom bracket and down tube meet with a reinforced head tube junction to resist torsional stress and result in an extremely efficient power transfer. No power loss to flex means more efficient riding, more energy for the final sprint and more speed for equivalent watts.
Fast, smooth, no compromises: A more relaxed geometry gives additional comfort to the meticulously developed carbon layup created to confer both a reactive and comfortable structure. The straight fork and compact rear triangle make for an extra responsive handling performance, making the Venta agile enough for even the fastest most technical.
Details Matter: Its beautiful shape and construction meet with advanced features, generally reserved for higher tier offerings such as internal cable routing and integrated seat post clamp, while the oversized bottom bracket and reinforced head tube junction make for an extremely reactive construction.
The Venta, even after 20 years continues to represent the fantastic design premise of the original model. The latest version is a testament to the fact that impeccable craftsmanship, performance and design, built to race and built to last are qualities found throughout the entire range of Basso Bikes, no matter their price point.
- Carbon Fibre Frame Technology: Basso was among the first to research, develop and employ carbon in its frames. By not only building with carbon but researching new methods and techniques to continually improve performance, reliability and durability the Basso frame is an advanced piece of technology that rivals anything else on the market and rides like only a Basso can. The beauty of such technology is that the fantastic ride quality that derives from such engineering is permanent, making the Basso frame perform equally after several seasons’ use as it did on the first day. Invest in Basso Composite technology, it’ll pay dividends for your cycling future.
3B Clamp System Gen 2: A totally hidden fixing solution that is invisible on the frame, intertwining technological and aesthetic innovation. The result is a lightweight, invisible and strong integrated system with three screws, which has been further implemented through the vulcanization of the steel plank. This Basso solution gives the 3B system an anti-vibration function, which improves the riding experience by elevating comfort on uneven and bumpy surfaces.
- Thru Axles: 100/142mm x 12mm (125x165mm)
- Frame Weight: 910g
- Sizes: L (56), M (53), S (51), XL (58),
- Components: Shimano 105 Di2 12x Electronic
- Chainset: Shimano 105 12x 34/50t
- Disc Brakes: Shimano 105 Hydro
- Cassette: Tifosi 12x 11/34t
- Chain: KMC X12 Blk/Sil
- Saddle: Selle Italia Model X
- Handlebar/Stem/Seatpost: Basso Venta
- Wheelset: Team 30
- Tyres: Schwalbe Lugano 700x28