Free cancellation on pre-orders at any time.
Save 10% when you pre-order
The evolution of precision; the Justo trainer will take your training to the next level.
- Elite's most accurate trainer to date, refinements to both the firmware and internal components yield an industry-leading power accuracy of 1% via Elite's proven Optical Torque Sensor (OTS) system
- These developments also allow the Justo to be the first Elite interactive trainer with automatic calibration, no manual calibration by the user is required to ensure precise operation
- New flywheel design is not only heavier at 6.2kg for improved ride feel, but more aerodynamic, to reduce noise, this makes the Justo Elite's quietest ever trainer
- Includes 2 sets of Flex feet to allow the trainer to move in use for a more natural feel, or to be fixed in place if that is prefered
- Dual Bluetooth channel allows the Justo to be used both as a cadence or cardio bridge with compatible wireless accessories (not included) and with both the latest Bluetooth standards and ANT+ FE-C connections available the Justo has the widest possible compatibility
- Sustainable construction; most of the trainer is made from reusable metal or recycled materials to reduce the trainer's initial environmental impact and to assist in end-of-life recycling
- Compatible with Shimano HG 11-speed cassettes (not included), conversion kits available for Campagnolo, SRAM XDR or MICRO SPLINE
- Compatible with 142 x 12 and 130/135 mm Q/R frames out of the box, adaptors available for 141 mm QR, 148mm Boost and 157 mm Superboost.