We are your local independent triathlon shop based in Aberdeen. We strive on offering our customers the best customer service and value we can. Running shoes is very personal to the individual and this is why we believe testing a number of shoes and getting a run gait analysis is the quickest way of getting you in a pair of shoes you will love.
Total Endurance Advice
The brand new Cloudflyer is quickly becoming a Total Endurance athlete favorite. A couple of features worth noting in comparison to the original cloudflyer include:
1. A new breathable yet durable upper. This is a noticeable change from the previous version
2. New sock liner and external heal counter that improves fit and stability
3. More recycled content. 90-95% of the polyester is made with recycled materials
4. Bigger dual-density cloud tec. The shoe offers better cushioning especially towards the heel for those who land heavy and have a heel strike.
5. The outsole has a much thicker rubber outsole which will improve the mileage and durability of the shoe.
6. The added cushioning and stability have resulted in the shoe being a little heavier at 300 grams and also has a heel to toe drop of 11mm.
The Cloudflyer is an all-round workhorse and will be suited to all types of runners. The added cushioning and stability is well suited to new runners and people who have a tendency to overpronate.
Intervals, tempo runs, recovery runs, short runs to marathons, heavier runners, runners that prefer a wider fit.
Not in stock?
Don't see your size or colour? Drop us a message as we can order directly from ON.
Why not pop into our Aberdeen based-store to chat through the options and receive a Free Run Gait Analysis.
Running shoe sizing is very personal but we would recommend that you have sufficient width that you can wiggle your feet and enough space at the front. We typically recommend around half a thumbs width to give you sufficient space. This usually results in you going up half a size from your regular shoe size. These elements are all key to avoid you suffering from blisters, rubbing, pins and needles and black toenails.